A new easy way to make video screen capture

Video screen capture is a method used by many social media fans, bloggers and you-tubers and they are always  searching for the easiest way to deliver their ideas, news, tutorials and best moments.
In this article I will talk about my personal experience.
In the last article about video screen capture with msi afterburner Best way to make video full screen capture, I talked about how to make a game full screen capture, but I faced many problems with msi afterburner which are :

  • An error message that indicates a connection to server error
  • No recording after pressing recording button
So I moved to another software which is "XSplit Broadcaster"
This software has many features like :

  • Making live streaming videos on YouTube
  • Recording desktop screen
  • Recording with webcam
  • Combining webcam and desktop screen to make tutorial videos mostly made by you tubers.
  • Game capture
I recommend to use this very useful software which I consider the easiest way to answer my friends questions via a tutorial video or to make came capture.
I am waiting for your test of this software to tell me about your experience, your opinion and your personal rating of  "XSplit Broadcaster"


Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires